You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get rid of iOS 14?

How can I get ride of the 14 IOS. I want it the way it as before

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 12:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 12:38 AM

We (you) cannot discuss about beta software in this public forum, as per the NDA we (you) accepted.

That said, we can only offer you this support article:--> How to uninstall iOS beta software – Apple Support

For any further question, contact Apple Beta software Program or developers forum.

Regards

Giulio

5 replies

Aug 23, 2020 1:53 AM in response to suse36

Suse36 Said:

"How can I get rid of iOS 14? How can I get ride of the 14 IOS. I want it the way it as before"

-------

Ask this in the Developer Forums:

Being still in the stage of development... iOS 14 questions are to be asked in the Developer Forums.  So, go here to ask this question: developer.apple.com. You are likely to get the answer you need in there.

Oct 29, 2020 3:14 AM in response to suse36

I got refurbished I-pad air 2 middle August spent€330 had auto updates ios 14 is not fit for purpose have had nothing but problems dropping Wi-Fi and shutting down got in touch with support did reset with laptop DFU then next day restored backup but got the same problem 2 days later did same but didn't do restore back-up yesterday started dropping Wi-Fi again this morning shut down and restated about 10 times can I get ios 13.7

My wife hadn't updated to ios 14 and she still has good iPad

How can I get rid of iOS 14?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.