You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alert on someone using my account

Got a message saying someone signed in on my account with new number???

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 24, 2020 9:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2020 9:40 AM

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.    

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID email addresses.    

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 24, 2020 9:40 AM in response to Lucky1204

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.    

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID email addresses.    

Alert on someone using my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.