You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s Stuck on white logo screen.

My iPhone 6s is stuck on the white apple logo screen, it’s rebooting constantly. It is at the “Diagnostics” screen currently and I cannot seem to get this problem fixed. Is there a way to fix the phone without a laptop or computer?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 10:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 10:27 AM

I’m not sure what you mean by “diagnostics screen”, but if it’s requesting a connection to iTunes, you’ll need to connect to iTunes. Or transfer the device to somebody that can connect to iTunes, or to Apple or an authorized repair provider.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

More generally: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 27, 2020 10:27 AM in response to CarsonShaw

I’m not sure what you mean by “diagnostics screen”, but if it’s requesting a connection to iTunes, you’ll need to connect to iTunes. Or transfer the device to somebody that can connect to iTunes, or to Apple or an authorized repair provider.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

More generally: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

iPhone 6s Stuck on white logo screen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.