You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does Apple charging me every month?

I've been Apple for years but I also use Android I like to have the best of both world. however I keep noticing a new charge 2-3new charges some of those apps I don't even keep on my devices anymore. I don't might pay for the services but I'm tired of having to pay it as a monthly fee like a mortgage or something. I would prefer to pay a one time fee and that's it like the do for Android some have a lifetime guarantee as long as you keep using the device you can access. With every that's going on in the world with the pandemic, politically economically emotionally this is the last thing that people should have in the mind right now. If I could get some of those fees re-evaluate because it's not working for me.

Thank you

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 1:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 12:04 PM

See this article for how to cancel subscription:

See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Some apps only offer subscription, If you don't want the subscription cancel it and find another app that does not require a subscription.

Good luck!

1 reply

Why does Apple charging me every month?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.