You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I transfer music from I tunes on PC to my IPad

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Aug 31, 2020 9:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2020 10:41 AM

Start by reading this Apple article: Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support and if you get stuck, post back here for further help.

2 replies

Aug 31, 2020 11:53 AM in response to the fiend

I want to move my Itunes library made from my CD's on a PC that is going to die soon, the source of my current iTunes Cloud Match

TO

My New MacBook which already has some downloaded Music (with rights ) from FREEGAL through Public Library system

How can I move my PC iTunes library to my Mac, not erase MY current music in my MacBook Music, make My MacBook my new iTunes / Music home from which to sync to my iPod Classic. I expect that my newly integrated Music Library on the MacBook will then overwrite the iPod Library with my full new Library when synced.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.