You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t buy AppleCare

I have buy new phone (iPhone 11 pro max)29/8/2020 and I don’t see in setting the window for buy the AppleCare+ protect. Why I can’t see? I want buy the AppleCare+ for my new phone

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 10:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 10:25 AM

You may want to try some of the other methods described below from AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

(or call the phone number to see if they can explain)

How to buy

1. Purchase either AppleCare+ product with your new iPhone.
  2. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase:
    • On your device (go to Settings > General > About and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available)
    • Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
    • At an Apple Store (inspection of iPhone and proof of purchase are required)
    • By calling 800-275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 1, 2020 10:25 AM in response to estelle39

You may want to try some of the other methods described below from AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

(or call the phone number to see if they can explain)

How to buy

1. Purchase either AppleCare+ product with your new iPhone.
  2. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase:
    • On your device (go to Settings > General > About and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available)
    • Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
    • At an Apple Store (inspection of iPhone and proof of purchase are required)
    • By calling 800-275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)

I can’t buy AppleCare

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.