You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t sign into my old account and take it off my iPhone it won’t let me use my phone I need to remove my old apple account plz help me

I can’t recover my old account

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 4:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 2:54 PM

Hello RachelannG,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand you are running in to an issue recovering your old Apple ID account. We are happy to provide some guidance on this.

To make sure we followed the proper steps to recover your account, take a look at this article and follow the steps listed if you haven't already:

Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password

If these are the steps you followed and still aren't able to recover your account, please reach out to us directly using the contact Apple Support link under the section titled "Get help"

Best Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 2, 2020 2:54 PM in response to RachelannG

Hello RachelannG,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand you are running in to an issue recovering your old Apple ID account. We are happy to provide some guidance on this.

To make sure we followed the proper steps to recover your account, take a look at this article and follow the steps listed if you haven't already:

Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password

If these are the steps you followed and still aren't able to recover your account, please reach out to us directly using the contact Apple Support link under the section titled "Get help"

Best Regards.

I can’t sign into my old account and take it off my iPhone it won’t let me use my phone I need to remove my old apple account plz help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.