You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APPLE want's me to pay for something that is reacurring monthly i don't want it ..stop it please now .. $ 4.99 monthly . thank you .

I DON'T WANT THIS THAT APPLE IS CHARGING ME FOR SO PLEASE STOP IT .. WHAT EVER IT IS ..

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 12:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 1:03 AM

You can stop it by cancelling whatever subscription it is.

5 replies

Oct 16, 2020 10:28 AM in response to Anonymous6894

See the section: “If you don't see the subscription that you're looking for”

We can’t look into your account

Look through all your subscriptions and cancel any and all you do not wish to pay for. It’s most likely an app.

Or go to that site: DTNSMY.com

See: I just looked at my credit card statement, what am I being billed for?

You purchased a membership or subscription from one of our pay sites. You should have received an email receipt at time of purchase. If you do not have your receipt please email us at: cs@dtnsmy.com

APPLE want's me to pay for something that is reacurring monthly i don't want it ..stop it please now .. $ 4.99 monthly . thank you .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.