You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone photos not syncing to iCloud

I've recently upgraded my iCloud storage to 200gb, and when i've synced my iPhone, only some of my photos are showing in iCloud Photos. For instance i have around 5k photos on my phone, but when i look for them on the iCloud it only shows around 400 (with the earliest being from May this year). The photos on my phone take around 50gb, so i have more then enough storage on the cloud. Photos are turned on under iCloud syncing.

Can somebody please explain if i need to do anything else to sync all of the photos from my iPhone?

I'm using iOS 13.6.1, and macOS Catalina 10.15.6

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 4:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 9:49 AM

uros_o wrote:

I've recently upgraded my iCloud storage to 200gb, and when i've synced my iPhone, only some of my photos are showing in iCloud Photos. For instance i have around 5k photos on my phone, but when i look for them on the iCloud it only shows around 400 (with the earliest being from May this year). The photos on my phone take around 50gb, so i have more then enough storage on the cloud. Photos are turned on under iCloud syncing.

Can somebody please explain if i need to do anything else to sync all of the photos from my iPhone?

How long have you waited? A library of that size could take days.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 2, 2020 9:49 AM in response to uros_o

uros_o wrote:

How long have you waited? A library of that size could take days.

Iphone photos not syncing to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.