You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer the keychain from my iOS 13.6.1 to my iPad Pro?

how can I transfer the keychain from my iOS 13.6.1 to my iPad Pro?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 7:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2020 9:27 AM

Greetings Lau4,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you are wanting to transfer keychain from one device to another. Let’s take a look and see what we can do. We're happy to help!

This resource discusses iCloud Keychain and how to use it. When turned on, both devices will sync together to share the latest information. Keychain does use end-to-end encryption, which provides the highest level of data security. Using this form of encryption will help ensure that only you have access to your keychain information.

Set up iCloud Keychain

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 5, 2020 9:27 AM in response to Lau4

Greetings Lau4,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you are wanting to transfer keychain from one device to another. Let’s take a look and see what we can do. We're happy to help!

This resource discusses iCloud Keychain and how to use it. When turned on, both devices will sync together to share the latest information. Keychain does use end-to-end encryption, which provides the highest level of data security. Using this form of encryption will help ensure that only you have access to your keychain information.

Set up iCloud Keychain

Have a great day!

How to transfer the keychain from my iOS 13.6.1 to my iPad Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.