You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen iPad Pro with iOS 12

Hello everyone, how can I track down my stolen iPad Pro that is shown as offline status on Find My iPhone? My iPad has iOS 12 on it.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 5, 2020 1:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2020 1:37 PM

If the device is off, it cannot send any signal, so it cannot be tracked. Check this link...

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

6 replies

Sep 5, 2020 3:02 PM in response to Community User

Sorry to hear your iPad Pro was stolen. Unfortunately, theres no way to track a device once its offline. I’ve had an iPhone Xs Max 2 years ago that was in the same situation as yours where my ‘Find My iPhone’ option was off while it was stolen. but i’ve tried attempt to contact about it but it was no luck. They couldn't help me about it. So yeah, it won’t make any difference with that information. I strongly recommend you to however report such incident to the authorities. Best of luck to you.

Stolen iPad Pro with iOS 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.