You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All photos are not syncing on iCloud

I’ve just synced all my photos and videos from my iPhone to iCloud. I’ve bought addition storage and have also deleted all my apps on my iPhone to ensure I have enough storage on my phone too. However my iCloud only shows 5560 items but iPhone shows 6908? Why are the rest of my photos not syncing to my iCloud?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 3:46 PM

2 replies

Sep 7, 2020 3:59 PM in response to zvrin

Check if you have enabled iCloud photos (which automatically uploads photos and videos to iCloud). Go to settings->Apple ID -> iCloud->photos then enable iCloud photos if it’s not enable. Low power mode also could be a reason for not uploading the photos and it is always better to connect to WiFi to insure the uploading to iCloud. I hope this helps you

All photos are not syncing on iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.