You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wish List in ITunes

I am unable to remove a song from my Wish List in ITunes. I click on the little x when I highlight the song, but it just does not delete. Any thoughts?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 8:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 8:59 PM

JoshMichaels Said:

"Wish List in ITunes: I am unable to remove a song from my Wish List in ITunes. I click on the little x when I highlight the song, but it just does not delete. Any thoughts?"

-------

Visit this Link: Create an iTunes Store wish list on PC - Apple Support

Update iTunes:

If the above link does not work, try updating to the latest version of iTunes. Go Here: Update to the latest version of iTunes - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 7, 2020 8:59 PM in response to JoshMichaels

JoshMichaels Said:

"Wish List in ITunes: I am unable to remove a song from my Wish List in ITunes. I click on the little x when I highlight the song, but it just does not delete. Any thoughts?"

-------

Visit this Link: Create an iTunes Store wish list on PC - Apple Support

Update iTunes:

If the above link does not work, try updating to the latest version of iTunes. Go Here: Update to the latest version of iTunes - Apple Support

Wish List in ITunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.