You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost my AirPods

Hello, if my AirPods were connected to my Find my IPhone before, how come do they not appear now? I’ve lost them and can’t use the find my iPhone app because they do not appear connected. How can I reconnect them or find them? Thank you

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 6:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 8:04 PM

valenka50 Said:

Lost my AirPods: [...]How can I reconnect them or find them? Thank you

———-

A Few Thoughts:

• HOME: Ask someone around (family or whomever). For me, it was underneath the pillow on the couch, this morning.

• ELSEWHERE: If you were to go somewhere - call and ask if they’ve been come across. Typically, a cafe, or a library.

• BACKPACK: See if you have it in your backpack (or what have you). Maybe they lay in there.
4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 8, 2020 8:04 PM in response to valenka50

valenka50 Said:

Lost my AirPods: [...]How can I reconnect them or find them? Thank you

———-

A Few Thoughts:

• HOME: Ask someone around (family or whomever). For me, it was underneath the pillow on the couch, this morning.

• ELSEWHERE: If you were to go somewhere - call and ask if they’ve been come across. Typically, a cafe, or a library.

• BACKPACK: See if you have it in your backpack (or what have you). Maybe they lay in there.

Lost my AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.