You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can my Three devices all use iCloud (50 GB)?

I have an iPhone, an iPad and a Mac. I want to make sure I can use 50 GB iCloud for all three.

Posted on Sep 10, 2020 6:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2020 6:17 AM

Yes, your iCloud account and it’s storage is tied to the AppleID you use and is not tied to any given device. As long as you’re using the same AppleID with iCloud on all 3 then all 3 are accessing the exact same account.

ICloud’s primary function is to keep data synchronized across all your own devices.

I am using my single iCloud account on 7 devices.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 10, 2020 6:17 AM in response to Cpwilson57

Yes, your iCloud account and it’s storage is tied to the AppleID you use and is not tied to any given device. As long as you’re using the same AppleID with iCloud on all 3 then all 3 are accessing the exact same account.

ICloud’s primary function is to keep data synchronized across all your own devices.

I am using my single iCloud account on 7 devices.

Can my Three devices all use iCloud (50 GB)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.