You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello.i have a question.i want to share my icloud with my family but i have a problem which is my phone number,because i have changed my phone number and the verification code is sent to my last phone number,what should i do?

hello.i want to share my storage with family but the verification code has sent to my last phone number,under which condition that i have changed my phone nueber in apple id setting.

what should i do now?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 10, 2020 1:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2020 1:28 PM

When presented the opportunity to enter the code, choose 'Didn't Get Code' at the bottom and you should be presented with 3 other alternatives.

Similar questions

4 replies

hello.i have a question.i want to share my icloud with my family but i have a problem which is my phone number,because i have changed my phone number and the verification code is sent to my last phone number,what should i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.