You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Печаль

С меня незаконно списали деньги за подписку я не подписывалась на платный контент

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 6:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 6:52 AM

translated from Russian:

I was illegally charged for a subscription I did not subscribe to paid content

My guess is that you downloaded or subscribed to something and didn't realize/understand that it'd charge you.. or you forgot to cancel a free trial period.

Я предполагаю, что вы скачали что-то или подписались на что-то и не осознавали / не понимали, что это будет взимать с вас плату .. или вы забыли отменить бесплатный пробный период.

See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 12, 2020 6:52 AM in response to 7057sas

translated from Russian:

I was illegally charged for a subscription I did not subscribe to paid content

My guess is that you downloaded or subscribed to something and didn't realize/understand that it'd charge you.. or you forgot to cancel a free trial period.

Я предполагаю, что вы скачали что-то или подписались на что-то и не осознавали / не понимали, что это будет взимать с вас плату .. или вы забыли отменить бесплатный пробный период.

See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Oct 6, 2020 4:14 AM in response to Ulyana_16

translated from Russian:

Hello, my card was withdrawn for a subscription that I did not issue, please return my money

this is a user forum, we cannot return your money. You posted in a thread that already has the appropriate links provided.

это форум пользователей, мы не можем вернуть ваши деньги. Вы разместили сообщение в теме, в которой уже есть соответствующие ссылки.

Печаль

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.