You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keyboard for ipad

Just bought the iPad keyboard online but started to wonder if I chose “Chinese input” method implies that I can type both Eng and Chi?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 7:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2020 2:36 AM

EEleung wrote:

Just bought the iPad keyboard online but started to wonder if I chose “Chinese input” method implies that I can type both Eng and Chi?

Yes. You can easily switch between input methods for different languages regardless of the hardware keyboard. And hardware keyboards for non-latin languages always also have english printed on them.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 13, 2020 2:36 AM in response to EEleung

EEleung wrote:

Yes. You can easily switch between input methods for different languages regardless of the hardware keyboard. And hardware keyboards for non-latin languages always also have english printed on them.

Keyboard for ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.