You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 5GB for iCloud but my storages on phone is just 16 GB n it keeps showing me storage full,so what can I do?

I have 5GB for iCloud but my storages on phone is just 16 GB n it keeps showing me storage full,so what can I do?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 13, 2020 8:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2020 8:57 PM

Update your iPhone to current; to iOS 13.7. That can resolve an issue with “other” storage.

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

There is no means to expand the internal storage on an iPhone; no hardware upgrades. If the internal storage capacity of your iPhone is insufficient for your current needs, you will either need to delete or to offload some of the existing contents, or replace your iPhone with a model with more internal storage; with a more capacious model.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

iCloud storage can be offloaded or deleted, or additional storage can be acquired. This if you’re not already on the top iCloud storage tier. iCloud storage can be used to offload some of the contents of an iPhone, and for iPhone backups. Details on managing iCloud storage and buying more iCloud storage:

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 13, 2020 8:57 PM in response to milky33

Update your iPhone to current; to iOS 13.7. That can resolve an issue with “other” storage.

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

There is no means to expand the internal storage on an iPhone; no hardware upgrades. If the internal storage capacity of your iPhone is insufficient for your current needs, you will either need to delete or to offload some of the existing contents, or replace your iPhone with a model with more internal storage; with a more capacious model.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

iCloud storage can be offloaded or deleted, or additional storage can be acquired. This if you’re not already on the top iCloud storage tier. iCloud storage can be used to offload some of the contents of an iPhone, and for iPhone backups. Details on managing iCloud storage and buying more iCloud storage:

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.