You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgrading to iCloud Drive - iPhone SE Gen 1 iOS 13.7

Looking for help or workarounds

Context: I'm using an iPhone SE Gen 1 with iOS 13.7. Trying to back up Viber Chat History

Issue: I can't seem to enable iCloud Drive. When I enable it through the Settings>Apple ID>iCloud menu, the prompt appears to be cropped (See screenshot attached) and pressing on "Upgrade" does not seem to do anything.

Any advice aside from getting a new device or wiping the device? Thanks

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 12:28 AM

4 replies

Sep 15, 2020 1:34 AM in response to zinacef

So I powered off the phone and left it for a minute, then turned it on and restarted it via lock key-home key and now I have no problems turning iCloud Drive on, and I managed to get my Viber backups running. The universe sure works in strange ways. Thanks, zinacef, for your response. I'm still curious as to what caused the issue and how other people might have solved it but oh well

Upgrading to iCloud Drive - iPhone SE Gen 1 iOS 13.7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.