You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Prime Videos keeps Stopping

I did this on Amazon Prime Video forum. Videos stops playing, no error. I play it again and it gets a couple seconds in then stops play. It goes back to the previous screen and again with no error.

I'm also working with Prime Video forum to see if there is a fix to this but I decided to ask here too, seeing that I was not the only person who has this issue and all were IPAD/IPHONE users. I have closed Prime Video app, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, deregistered the app, and powered off and on the IPAD and none of it has stopped the problem.

I want to see if anyone have had this issue also and found a permanent fix?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 8:42 AM

1 reply

Sep 15, 2020 9:17 AM in response to atia80

Hello Atia80,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It seems you're unable to watch videos on the Amazon Prime app.

Ensure to follow the steps within the article below:

If you can't stream or watch movies or TV shows from the Apple TV app, iTunes Store, or third-party apps - Apple Support

If the issue persists, continue to work with Amazon for support:

"For third-party apps, try contacting the streaming video content provider."

Be well!

Prime Videos keeps Stopping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.