You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

purchasing music for my ipod

I do not stream music I only have a lap top to download to laptop and transfer to my ipod, so how do i get to purchase just one song now

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 1:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 6:58 AM

missskye1 wrote:

This did not work the search in the store for the song brings me right back to the live streaming music and it will not let me select genre in music

Hello Missskye,

After you click in the search bar, look at the upper right right to make sure you are in "iTunes Store" and not in "Apple Music."!!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 17, 2020 6:58 AM in response to missskye1

missskye1 wrote:

This did not work the search in the store for the song brings me right back to the live streaming music and it will not let me select genre in music

Hello Missskye,

After you click in the search bar, look at the upper right right to make sure you are in "iTunes Store" and not in "Apple Music."!!

purchasing music for my ipod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.