You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS14 update STUCK on iPhone 8 plus (on apple logo)

I have an iPhone 8+. I went to update iOS14 on it today and it has been STUCK on the apple logo (progress bar is full, looks like 100%) for over an hour! I did a hard reset and when it came back up it said to hit the home button to update. So I did that and put in my code. And tried updating again. It's still stuck at the same place, the apple logo. It looks like at 100%. Any suggestions please?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 4:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 10:01 AM

I did this: I forced it off. Then when it came back on it said to hit the home button to upgrade so I did that and put in my passcode. It started the update over. It took FOREVER at what appeared to be 100%, like 2 hours, but it FINALLY worked and my phone has been fine!

2 replies

iOS14 update STUCK on iPhone 8 plus (on apple logo)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.