You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated my iPhone Xmax for iOS14 and now it won't let me do anything it shows a white screen saying swipe up to upgrade and when I swipe up I put In my password that it shows a the apple logo then it does it all over again

I updated my iPhone XS Max for iOS14 and now it won't let me do anything it shows a white screen saying swipe up to upgrade and when I swipe up I put In my password that it shows a the apple logo then it does it all over again.What do I do?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 8:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 8:22 PM

Force reboot your device (Force reboot device - Apple Support)

1 reply

I updated my iPhone Xmax for iOS14 and now it won't let me do anything it shows a white screen saying swipe up to upgrade and when I swipe up I put In my password that it shows a the apple logo then it does it all over again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.