You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading 53 min videos to PC

I have 3 videos that are each 53-56 min in length on my iphone8. I would like to download these videos to my PC. I am able to download all my other photos and smaller videos but not these large videos. How can I download them? Is there a size limit?

iPhone 8

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 8:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 11:43 AM

AmedeaZ wrote:

MS File Explorer does not "see" the file so I can't download it.

Thanks for responding. Apologies that I did not describe the issue well enough.

File Explorer is not supposed to interact with your phone's file system.

See >>> https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201302#importpc for the supported steps to do this.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 17, 2020 11:43 AM in response to AmedeaZ

AmedeaZ wrote:

MS File Explorer does not "see" the file so I can't download it.

Thanks for responding. Apologies that I did not describe the issue well enough.

File Explorer is not supposed to interact with your phone's file system.

See >>> https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201302#importpc for the supported steps to do this.

Sep 17, 2020 9:02 AM in response to AmedeaZ

AmedeaZ wrote:

I have 3 videos that are each 53-56 min in length on my iphone8. I would like to download these videos to my PC. I am able to download all my other photos and smaller videos but not these large videos. How can I download them? Is there a size limit?

What happens when you try? Hard to help when all you say is it doesn't work.

Downloading 53 min videos to PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.