You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I transfer data from my windows to Mac if I have already setup the Mac book

how do I transfer data from my windows to Mac if I have already setup the Mac book

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 8:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 9:07 PM

By using the Windows Migration Assistant. The only link I have is Download Windows Migration Assistant v2.2.0.0 (Mojave).

2 replies

Sep 18, 2020 4:56 AM in response to jackiefremma

what i have is several external hard drive that reads both Windows 10 and MacOSX and well as a USB stick.

And networking these 2 is not solid, well I can't network these systems reliably through a network, I had my MacBook read my Dell XPS for 5 minutes in March then the connection was lost for good.

i hope this helped, or answered your question.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.