You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple celebrates 10 years of Apple Pay. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete my Apple Cash account.

I already know how to turn Apple Cash off, I need to know if there is a way to delete the account completely

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 8:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 7:30 AM

Close your account

Before you close your account, make sure that your balance is $0 and that you don't have pending transactions. To check your balance, go to your card info. You can transfer money to your bank, spend it, or send it to someone.

When your balance is $0, contact us to close your account:

1. Go to your card info:
    • iPhone: Open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Cash card, then tap . Tap the Info tab.
    • iPad: Open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card. Tap the Info tab.
    • Apple Watch: Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card.
  1. Tap Contact Apple, then tap Call.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 18, 2020 7:30 AM in response to CMS1235

Close your account

Before you close your account, make sure that your balance is $0 and that you don't have pending transactions. To check your balance, go to your card info. You can transfer money to your bank, spend it, or send it to someone.

When your balance is $0, contact us to close your account:

1. Go to your card info:
    • iPhone: Open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Cash card, then tap . Tap the Info tab.
    • iPad: Open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card. Tap the Info tab.
    • Apple Watch: Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card.
  1. Tap Contact Apple, then tap Call.

How to delete my Apple Cash account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.