You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought a Apple Watch series 5, 3 week ago and I would love to know if is possible to witch it for the new model series 6?

I just bought a Apple Watch series 5, 3 week ago and I would love to know if is possible to witch it for the new model series 6?

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 9:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 9:22 AM

You have 14 days from the date of purchase to return a product for a full refund. Therefore you cannot swap it for a series 6. You can, however, trade it in for a series 6. Visit Apple’s website for information on how to initiate a trade-in and what trade-in vaule you will be offered.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 18, 2020 9:22 AM in response to Carlos_dls

You have 14 days from the date of purchase to return a product for a full refund. Therefore you cannot swap it for a series 6. You can, however, trade it in for a series 6. Visit Apple’s website for information on how to initiate a trade-in and what trade-in vaule you will be offered.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.