You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't find Accounts and Passwords on iPhone 11 to set up Mail account

Just acquired a new iPhone 11 to replace a original SE. Want to set up my Mail (Gmail). I found directions online saying go to Settings>Accounts & Passwords, Tap on Add Account, and then proceed. Nice. However, I can't find Accounts & Passwords in Settings on this new iPhone 11. Passwords, yes. Accounts and Passwords, no. Advice for settting up Mail on this iPhone?

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 12:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 2:33 PM

Lawrence Finch wrote:

That function has been reorganized. Go to Settings/Mail/Accounts to set up a mail account. And Calendars has been moved to its own top-level function in Settings also.

Thanks Lawrence I didn't even bother to look at my phone to see if it had been changed.

7 replies

Sep 18, 2020 1:41 PM in response to rahimac

rahimac wrote:

Just acquired a new iPhone 11 to replace a original SE. Want to set up my Mail (Gmail). I found directions online saying go to Settings>Accounts & Passwords, Tap on Add Account, and then proceed. Nice. However, I can't find Accounts & Passwords in Settings on this new iPhone 11. Passwords, yes. Accounts and Passwords, no. Advice for settting up Mail on this iPhone?

Send a Screenshot of your settings.

Sep 18, 2020 2:30 PM in response to razmee209

Sorry. My error. Just got the iPhone 11. Trying to set it up. Not even sure how to take a screen shot on this one. I tried by quick hold and release on the screen in Settings that I think did the screen shot and it appeared in Photos. Idf that is the method, then how do I get them to you? Is there a way to attach the screen shots to this messafge? If so, how? If not, how/where do I send them to you? Sorry, but this is a bit of a challenge.

Can't find Accounts and Passwords on iPhone 11 to set up Mail account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.