You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get more GB on my iPhone

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 4:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 4:40 PM

you cannot increase the capacity of your iPhone.

you can purchase more iCloud storage, but you should understand the difference

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

Buy more iCloud storage - Apple Support

If photos are taking up the majority of your storage space, you can utilize iCloud storage and iCloud Photos to reduce the space your photos take up using the Optimize Storage switch

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

you could also transfer the photos off your device and delete them from your phone

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

or you could look into google photos and other similar apps

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 18, 2020 4:40 PM in response to pearl167

you cannot increase the capacity of your iPhone.

you can purchase more iCloud storage, but you should understand the difference

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

Buy more iCloud storage - Apple Support

If photos are taking up the majority of your storage space, you can utilize iCloud storage and iCloud Photos to reduce the space your photos take up using the Optimize Storage switch

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

you could also transfer the photos off your device and delete them from your phone

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

or you could look into google photos and other similar apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.