You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 14 application folder bug?

It used to need a single tap to open an application folder in all previous iOSs. Now it seems double tap is required in iOS14 (although there can be a long delay between taps), otherwise the folder won't open.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 1:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 1:03 AM

Change 3D or Haptic Touch sensitivity on your iPhone

1. Go to Settings and tap Accessibility.
  2. Tap Touch, then tap 3D & Haptic Touch. Depending on the device you have, you might see 3D Touch or Haptic Touch only.*
  3. Turn on the feature, then use the slider to select a sensitivity level.

Change 3D or Haptic Touch sensitivity on your iPhone - Apple ...

Similar questions

10 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 20, 2020 1:03 AM in response to Rusty5390

Change 3D or Haptic Touch sensitivity on your iPhone

1. Go to Settings and tap Accessibility.
  2. Tap Touch, then tap 3D & Haptic Touch. Depending on the device you have, you might see 3D Touch or Haptic Touch only.*
  3. Turn on the feature, then use the slider to select a sensitivity level.

Change 3D or Haptic Touch sensitivity on your iPhone - Apple ...

Oct 30, 2020 1:22 AM in response to Rusty5390

I noticed this problem the first time I tapped a folder and it's taken 6 weeks to find any mention of it (this thread) on the internet. I find it hard to believe the few people in this thread are the only ones to notice it.

So because I like to have one home screen I'm using individual app icons for the apps I use most frequently and the App Library for everything else.

Unfortunately, changing the 3D Touch settings hasn't fixed it for me.

iOS 14 application folder bug?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.