You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

folio touch track pad problem !!!! have to fix this

buy new one " folio touch " and use first time

> update yours "logitech control"

> so i follow this

> but

>after update > can not use trackpad !!!!

i think buy this product all people want to use this trackpad !!!

but this problem so long time issue !!! why not fix this problem

have to fix this problem first!!!

if have no idea just roll back firmware version

before update everything do it !!!

but after update track pad !!! not working !!!!

please reply this message and please fix this problem as soon as possible

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 8:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 9:48 AM

I have this exact issue too. Just board my folio touch today. It worked like a charm until the software update, that resulted in the trackpad not working. There does not seem to be a way to roll back and similar users with the issue have not found a solution. Seems to be Logitech that is at fault. It is absolutely unacceptable!

iOS 14.0 and:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 23, 2020 9:48 AM in response to youngje1

I have this exact issue too. Just board my folio touch today. It worked like a charm until the software update, that resulted in the trackpad not working. There does not seem to be a way to roll back and similar users with the issue have not found a solution. Seems to be Logitech that is at fault. It is absolutely unacceptable!

iOS 14.0 and:

folio touch track pad problem !!!! have to fix this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.