You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

I recently updated the macOS Catalina 10.15.6 and since then I´ve noticed that in Apple Music when I click on a Playlist, let´s say New Music Mix, the name of the artist nor the lenght of song are there, you have to click on the song to see who the artist is. I saw other post saying go to View > Show Filter Field, but it dosen´t allow me to click on that option, can anybody tell me why I have this problem? How con I fix it?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 3:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 5:15 PM

Marcos,

When you "upgrade" to Music on Catalina, it puts all playlists into "Playlist" view, no matter what they were in before. So, open the playlist and set it for View > As Songs.

Once you are in Songs view, you can sort as you wish, and can enable the fields you want to see, such as "Time" (length of song).

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 20, 2020 5:15 PM in response to MarcosCafiero

Marcos,

When you "upgrade" to Music on Catalina, it puts all playlists into "Playlist" view, no matter what they were in before. So, open the playlist and set it for View > As Songs.

Once you are in Songs view, you can sort as you wish, and can enable the fields you want to see, such as "Time" (length of song).

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.