You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Workout maps not showing

Since the update on IOS7 for Apple Watch, my workout runs and walks are not showing maps. Is anyone else having this problem?

I've checked location services for both devices and reset fitness tracking off and on before restarting both the watch and phone but still no joy.

Any solutions or similar experiences would be welcome.

Thanks

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 2:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 3:52 AM

I have the exact same problem - even the route of my previous workouts display only the starting location. It seems to be a bigger SW problem, since other users are reporting this as well...

I‘ve tried unpairing / re-pairing, resetting / restoring (AW + iPhone) and setting up as new (AW + iPhone) - nothing seems to work.

I guess we need to wait until Apple fixes this issue with a future SW update.

In the meantime we need to address this issue in a single community thread - this one has the most replies so far (please follow up there):

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251806066

[AW S3 on wOS 7 + iPhone X on iOS 14]

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 21, 2020 3:52 AM in response to simonpunch1

I have the exact same problem - even the route of my previous workouts display only the starting location. It seems to be a bigger SW problem, since other users are reporting this as well...

I‘ve tried unpairing / re-pairing, resetting / restoring (AW + iPhone) and setting up as new (AW + iPhone) - nothing seems to work.

I guess we need to wait until Apple fixes this issue with a future SW update.

In the meantime we need to address this issue in a single community thread - this one has the most replies so far (please follow up there):

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251806066

[AW S3 on wOS 7 + iPhone X on iOS 14]

Workout maps not showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.