You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would very much like to add my signature like I do in Preview. Others use this to have a paperless office?

Do you wish to add your signature in Pages?

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 5:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 6:56 AM

Use the Provide Pages Feedback menu item in the Pages application menu. That goes directly to the Pages product team.

Presently, Pages does not have a built-in signature feature, nor can you just copy/paste a signature out of Preview unless you take a screen shot of the signature annotation applied to a PDF, and then send that to the clipboard (⌃⇧⌘4). Next, you paste the image from the clipboard into Pages. The image will have a white background.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 22, 2020 6:56 AM in response to 4Benji

Use the Provide Pages Feedback menu item in the Pages application menu. That goes directly to the Pages product team.

Presently, Pages does not have a built-in signature feature, nor can you just copy/paste a signature out of Preview unless you take a screen shot of the signature annotation applied to a PDF, and then send that to the clipboard (⌃⇧⌘4). Next, you paste the image from the clipboard into Pages. The image will have a white background.

I would very much like to add my signature like I do in Preview. Others use this to have a paperless office?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.