You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

An Orange sign keep showing up while calls

I found an Orange sign keep showing up while every conversation calls, I have turned off all “microphone” function from other apps, but the sign stays on while my calls

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 7:08 PM

6 replies

Sep 24, 2020 4:59 AM in response to KennethKok

KennethKok wrote:

I read the same introduction from Apple webpage, now I worry about all my calls being listen or recorded, does anyone know how to find out the what spying our call and how to stop this happening?

Did you worry your calls were being recorded prior to the orange dot being there? The dot simply indicates the microphone is active. If you can create a method to make a phone call without using the microphone, I guess the dot wouldn’t be there. Until that can happen, the orange dot is simply there for your information.

An Orange sign keep showing up while calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.