You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stop Sync apps - iPhone x iPad

How can I do to deactivate sync in new iOS14? I do not want to download my apps from my iPhone in my iPad.

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 7:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2020 5:31 PM

Hello MunhozBR,

We understand that you wish to turn off automatic downloads on your devices. You’re in the right place, we’d be glad to assist in seeking a solution.

This resource will show you how to turn it off: Update apps or use automatic downloads

Specifically these steps: "Turn on or turn off automatic downloads

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Under Automatic Downloads, turn on or turn off Apps.

On your Mac, open the App Store. From the menu bar at the top of the screen, choose App Store > Preferences. Select or deselect "Automatically download apps purchased on other Mac computers."

On your Apple Watch, go to Settings > App Store. Turn on or turn off Automatic Downloads. Or open the Watch app on your iPhone, scroll to App Store and tap it, then turn on or turn off Automatic Downloads.

On your Apple TV HD or 4K, go to Settings > Apps. Select or deselect Automatically Install Apps.

On your iOS or iPadOS device or Mac, you can also turn on automatic downloads for iTunes Store music purchases and Apple Books purchases."

Have a great day.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 30, 2020 5:31 PM in response to MunhozBR

Hello MunhozBR,

We understand that you wish to turn off automatic downloads on your devices. You’re in the right place, we’d be glad to assist in seeking a solution.

This resource will show you how to turn it off: Update apps or use automatic downloads

Specifically these steps: "Turn on or turn off automatic downloads

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Under Automatic Downloads, turn on or turn off Apps.

On your Mac, open the App Store. From the menu bar at the top of the screen, choose App Store > Preferences. Select or deselect "Automatically download apps purchased on other Mac computers."

On your Apple Watch, go to Settings > App Store. Turn on or turn off Automatic Downloads. Or open the Watch app on your iPhone, scroll to App Store and tap it, then turn on or turn off Automatic Downloads.

On your Apple TV HD or 4K, go to Settings > Apps. Select or deselect Automatically Install Apps.

On your iOS or iPadOS device or Mac, you can also turn on automatic downloads for iTunes Store music purchases and Apple Books purchases."

Have a great day.

Stop Sync apps - iPhone x iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.