You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to export file or share to youtube

Hi there, please I need some advice

Im on FCPX and when try any kind of export I got an error, if I try export file the program closes:

https://pastebin.com/2WYJCwsV ( error log too long to publish here )

and if I try to directly upload to youtube or vime got this erro:

what can be? tried to uninstall and install again and nothing!

I download the imovie from apple store and got to make a export file teste and upload to YT teste.

Mac Pro, macOS 10.13

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 1:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 10:51 AM

neither of the options was the solution.

as im on high Sierra 10.13.6 on my SSD EVO

I upgrade to the latest compatible version of Compressor 4.4.2 and Final Cut Pro X 10.4.4

now im able to export file or export thru the compressor or directly to the youtube channel.

Thankx @EdduVazReal

13 replies

Sep 25, 2020 8:14 AM in response to Luis Sequeira1

haha no it isnt !!!

rs lol the main drive is an SSD evo and is very ok!

my external drive, Toshiba came in my MacBook Pro before I put ssd there, I made the drive as external drive and now put in second drive bay. And this alert is since 2012, and is working well.

Yep I don't have time machine because all my stuff is inside my external drives and I pay iCloud and the important things be stored in the cloud.

I use just few programs here, and if I install a free program is classified as Unsigned but it isnt nothing dangerous.

the fcpx 10.3.4 was running well in my MBP for example, with the same programs installed there

Sep 25, 2020 8:25 AM in response to Tom Wolsky

hey man, that is just and external HD ! the final cut is not installed there.

in the drive that ALL programs are installed the state is :

very ok fine as u all can see.

the external drives are not the point, even because im using since 2012 without any trouble.

lets focus people.

This is the error THAT is showed for me when I try to export directly thru youtube for example:

but the same little file thru imovie im able to export master file or upload directly to youtube.

but Im using my fxfactory plugins that I bought so I need to use FCPX. ( premiere are exporting well too )

Sep 25, 2020 8:01 AM in response to Eddu Vaz

This is of great concern:

Major Issues:

Anything that appears on this list needs immediate attention.

No Time Machine backup - Time Machine backup not found.

Failing hard drive - SMART status failing.

Unsigned files - There are unsigned software installed that could be adware and should be reviewed.

Your drive is failing, AND you don't have a backup?

Do a backup NOW!!!!

Sep 25, 2020 8:35 AM in response to Tom Wolsky

yep I read it all.

no the media is in Seagate 3.0 that is super fine. new drive.

the fcpx is in the main drive bay 1 SSD EVO sata 3.

I installing clean the trash, reboot Mac. put It again.

I tried fcpx 10.4 too but no success.

than I read here in some topic the Apples recommended version is 10.3.4, than im just trying with this version.

unable to export file or share to youtube

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.