You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my iCloud password on my iPhone

I need help changing my iCloud password because I forgot it

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 25, 2020 11:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2020 11:32 PM

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

3 replies

Sep 26, 2020 1:59 AM in response to fantasia195

The password would only be changed , once you knew it , you have forgotten the password it can be only be reset .

What is the Apple ID account set up with secondary authentication in which three answers for security questions , rescue mail address and it password , date of birth is added or set up with two factor authentication in which at least two trusted working numbers that are verified in the account are added .

Without incorrect credentials its impossible to reset the password , post back which account is used and what is the correct data you have ( don't post the original answer / date of birth , rescue mail address and its password here ) they are secrets and never to be revealed publicly .

did you followed the link provided by the member in the thread .

I forgot my iCloud password on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.