You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I get this update: Apple Recommends to update current flash player

Hello members,

I recently started using apple products before that i was using android phone and Dell laptop. But now I have shifted both on the apple.

So, yeah I am the new to it and using it from 1 week only. Today when I open the safari browser then a pop up message display on my screen in which it is saying that apple recommends to update the flash player. You can see the below screenshot.

I was just browsing couple of flash game sites like cool math games, etc.

Here is the screenshot

Now my question is where can I get this update done. Any help is appreciated.

Best Regards

Derry

[Link Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 9:29 AM

2 replies

Sep 26, 2020 2:07 PM in response to Derryjeet

Adobe is deprecating Flash at the end of this year, having announced this deprecation back in July 2017.

Per Adobe, the Adobe Flash Player itself will stop working everywhere at the end of the year.

Apple and other web browser vendors are now locking out Flash in the web browsers.

The Safari 14 update locked out Flash.

An alternate web browser will probably allow access for a while, but you’ll need to shift to a third-party Flash Player as well.

Firefox ESR or similar might help, pending the completion of the migration away from Flash.

For those with older macOS installations, prolly time to clean out that old Microsoft Silverlight install, too.

Where can I get this update: Apple Recommends to update current flash player

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.