You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got an apple notification that my Apple ID was used to sign in to a new iPhone. I check my Apple ID settings and only my normal devices were listed. What to do? Could someone be in my messenger account.

I got an apple notification tha my Apple ID was used to sign in to a new iPhone. I checked my Apple ID settings and no new device is there. Is someone in my messenger or fb account? What to do?

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 2:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 6:36 PM

As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Also change your Facebook password.

1 reply

I got an apple notification that my Apple ID was used to sign in to a new iPhone. I check my Apple ID settings and only my normal devices were listed. What to do? Could someone be in my messenger account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.