You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I contact owner of an Apple Watch I found that has been reset and is still linked to there account? Do not know who owner is.

Found an Apple Watch that was reset trying to find the owner now because it is still connected to their account is there anyway Apple can locate the owner so I can give them their watch

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 5:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 6:27 AM

Apple don't get involved with lost or stolen watches,your best bet is to hand it in at a police station.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 28, 2020 6:27 AM in response to Nosretap1

Apple don't get involved with lost or stolen watches,your best bet is to hand it in at a police station.

Sep 28, 2020 8:26 AM in response to Nosretap1

The police will advertise a lost watch and hope the owner shows up and claims it.

Apple watches are not tracked by their serial numbers.

How do I contact owner of an Apple Watch I found that has been reset and is still linked to there account? Do not know who owner is.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.