You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone 11 Connectivity Issues

Just signed up with T-Mobile. Bought a new iPhone 11, iOS14. Phone shows decent signal with Wi-Fi, but after several hours I have many issues accessing the web through apps/browser that causes me to do one of several things, reboot the phone, restarting the wi-fi connection on phone and even resetting network settings. The connection works well once I do one of these, but eventually it starts again. I was with AT&T before with an iPhone 6s Plus and didn't have these issues at all so I don't feel it has anything to do with my Verizon Fios internet. The phone works just fine outside the apartment. Just a little frustrated. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 3:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 12:46 PM

Well, problem solved and all on my own. My new wireless carrier T-Mobile has a whole suite of apps to add to ones service experience and I chose to install them all including their MacAfee Anti-Virus app, I know that was a mistake and not necessary. I finally figured out that it was causing all my wi-fi issues. I have since deleted it and alls well. Phone is working just fine now.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 2, 2020 12:46 PM in response to Frameguy

Well, problem solved and all on my own. My new wireless carrier T-Mobile has a whole suite of apps to add to ones service experience and I chose to install them all including their MacAfee Anti-Virus app, I know that was a mistake and not necessary. I finally figured out that it was causing all my wi-fi issues. I have since deleted it and alls well. Phone is working just fine now.

New iPhone 11 Connectivity Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.