You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 14 Notifications Issue

Ever since the new iOS 14 update I’ve had issues with notifications (they don’t show and I get no *ding* half the time) for iMessages and texts and phone calls as well. As well when people call me I do not receive the call on my end, but people have told me the call dialed then went straight to voicemail like I ignored their call. Is anyone else having problems??

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 9:05 PM

1 reply

Oct 5, 2020 1:04 PM in response to xo_charchar

Hi there xo_charchar,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with receiving calls and notifications, and we'd like to see how we can assist.

Get started here for the call receiving issue: If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone

In regard to the notifications issue, make sure your iPhone is up to date: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, check to make sure your apps are all updated: Update apps or use automatic downloads

Finally, verify the notifications are set as expected for these apps: Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Cheers!

iOS 14 Notifications Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.