You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud backup

I have tried to back up my phone on iCloud but it seems that not all my info is backed up, almost 2000 of my photos are not, I have make a purchase of + 50 g from iCloud but still these photos are not backed up, I have to change my iPhone and I don’t know how to transfer them

What should I do ?

iPhone 8

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 8:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 10:59 AM

fotilda wrote:

Because when I log in in my iCloud account I can only find 40% of all my photos

That mean you're syncing them to icloud not backing up to icloud read the entire document Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

3 replies

Sep 29, 2020 8:58 AM in response to fotilda

fotilda wrote:

I have tried to back up my phone on iCloud but it seems that not all my info is backed up, almost 2000 of my photos are not, I have make a purchase of + 50 g from iCloud but still these photos are not backed up, I have to change my iPhone and I don’t know how to transfer them

What should I do ?

How exactly do you know that your photo is not backed up?

iCloud backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.