You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Group messaging not going through.

Just upgraded to the 14.0.1 yesterday and now I can’t send or receive messages in a group. I can send individually but not in the group. I have both the MMS and group turned on in settings. I also restarted the phone. In addition I deleted the group and restarted a new one and it still doesn’t work.

**it works with two iPhone users in a group but if the group has one iPhone and one Samsung it doesn’t work anymore.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 9:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 9:31 AM

ciera132 wrote:

Just upgraded to the 14.0.1 yesterday and now I can’t send or receive messages in a group. I can send individually but not in the group. I have both the MMS and group turned on in settings. I also restarted the phone. In addition I deleted the group and restarted a new one and it still doesn’t work.

**it works with two iPhone users in a group but if the group has one iPhone and one Samsung it doesn’t work anymore.

Start here If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

if the link provided doesn't help, then contact your cellular data provider MMS is their feature.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 2, 2020 9:31 AM in response to ciera132

ciera132 wrote:

Start here If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

if the link provided doesn't help, then contact your cellular data provider MMS is their feature.

Group messaging not going through.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.