You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello

I purchased storage and my device keeps telling me that my storage is full on my phone please advise.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 10:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 10:50 AM

I would like you to realize and know one important thing and that is that there is NOTHING that you can do to increase the physical storage capacity of your iPhone. Your iPhone's storage capacity will forever remain the same as the day you bought it.

You have purchased ➔ iCloud Storage from Apple where you can create and save your iPhone backups and synch (Not Store) your Messages, Photos, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and Reminders. Note that iCloud Storage is NOT an extension of storage capacity of your iPhone. Just wanted you to know some facts. Thanks.

Axel F.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 2, 2020 10:50 AM in response to Sistazock

I would like you to realize and know one important thing and that is that there is NOTHING that you can do to increase the physical storage capacity of your iPhone. Your iPhone's storage capacity will forever remain the same as the day you bought it.

You have purchased ➔ iCloud Storage from Apple where you can create and save your iPhone backups and synch (Not Store) your Messages, Photos, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and Reminders. Note that iCloud Storage is NOT an extension of storage capacity of your iPhone. Just wanted you to know some facts. Thanks.

Axel F.

Hello

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.