You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is the App Library available in the iPad?

Posted on Oct 3, 2020 2:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2020 2:44 AM

Welcome, gasparfromlondon, to Apple Support Communities!

You ask whether the App Library is available in the iPad (or, equivalently, on iPadOS).

I had wondered about that, soon after installing the iPadOS 14.0.1 update, but soon found out that the reason I couldn’t seem to access the App Library, on my iPad, is that it isn’t available on iPadOS, at this time.

When, or, even, if ever, we will see the App Library on iPadOS, is quite unknown, to us: we are simply users, like yourself, and have no special connection to Apple.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 3, 2020 2:44 AM in response to gasparfromlondon

Welcome, gasparfromlondon, to Apple Support Communities!

You ask whether the App Library is available in the iPad (or, equivalently, on iPadOS).

I had wondered about that, soon after installing the iPadOS 14.0.1 update, but soon found out that the reason I couldn’t seem to access the App Library, on my iPad, is that it isn’t available on iPadOS, at this time.

When, or, even, if ever, we will see the App Library on iPadOS, is quite unknown, to us: we are simply users, like yourself, and have no special connection to Apple.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.