You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Zoom and Logitech C920 Camera Crashes!

I'm having a similar issue. When I have Zoom and my external Logitech C920 webcam open with my MacBook Pro (13" 2020) 10.15.6 version (Catalina); it freezes Zoom and I lose Internet connection. My internet won't work once it crashes unless I reboot my computer. Any insight as to how to fix this issue? All my Zoom calls require me to use my external camera.

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 2:25 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Oct 11, 2020 12:45 PM in response to tami167

Hi there tami167,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with your MacBook Pro freezing when using a webcam with Zoom, and we'd like to see if we can assist.

To begin, start your MacBook Pro in safe mode, and test for the issue there: How to use safe mode on your Mac

Also, create a new admin user account, and try there: Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac

Thanks!

Zoom and Logitech C920 Camera Crashes!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.