You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charges

I’ve been getting charged for two or more months for watching Apple TV. I’m supposed to have the service for free for a year since I bought an iPhone 11? In the Apple TV page it clearly states that if I have (bough) an Apple device Apple TV is free for a year! Help??

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 7:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 10:10 PM

The Apple TV+ service is not automatic. You have to redeem the offer and start the subscription,

Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Once you have the Apple TV+ subscription, you get access to all the Apple Original content. Other content in the Apple TV app is not part of the subscription, and will have to be payed for separately when accessed.

If you accepted the 7 day trial offer, then you are not getting the free year offer. See you signup confirmation email for details.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 5, 2020 10:10 PM in response to USFdon

The Apple TV+ service is not automatic. You have to redeem the offer and start the subscription,

Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Once you have the Apple TV+ subscription, you get access to all the Apple Original content. Other content in the Apple TV app is not part of the subscription, and will have to be payed for separately when accessed.

If you accepted the 7 day trial offer, then you are not getting the free year offer. See you signup confirmation email for details.

Charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.